[SeaBIOS] Next version

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Fri Sep 23 06:28:39 CEST 2011


I'd like to make the next release of SeaBIOS.  I plan to make the
version number be v1.6.3 (instead of v0.6.3).

There are a few ACPI patches pending.  However, I think it would be
best to tag the current code, and then add the ACPI code on top of it.

If anyone knows of any bugs, patches, or issues that need to be
addressed prior to making a release, please let me know.


More information about the SeaBIOS mailing list