[SeaBIOS] great things are coming your way :-)

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Oct 15 16:39:33 CEST 2012

ron minnich wrote:
> we're going a tutorial at CISL here in buenos aires tomorrow,
> so would be very cool if we can fix this before then :-)

It is simple to work around the modified src/acpi-dsdt.hex error, but
I don't know if blindly overwriting changed files including whatever
the user has done is really sane. I need to know why the file is
being modified during SeaBIOS build.

I tend to think that it should just be removed from the SeaBIOS
repository, then the error goes away, and users' modifications
will not silently be deleted by building coreboot.

//Peter