[SeaBIOS] wiki account

Fred . eldmannen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 10:16:56 CET 2012

Yes.
Immediately/initially misc minor cleanup such as copyediting,
capitalization, punctation, etc.

Then add content;
* List of standards supported
* List of features supported
* Links to PDF standard specifications for developers
* Link to Wikipedia article, link to project page on coreboot site
* List of acronyms
* Readme, documentation

Then investigate if we can add data such as roadmap, short-term,
long-term, work-in-progress, etc.

I would also like to add news on the front page, to communicate what
is going, current release, recent developments, plans, etc.