[SeaBIOS] Setting cursor position from initial SeaBIOS boot screen + changing cursor color

Robert Butler robert.butler at psiglenmere.com
Sat Jan 12 11:40:19 CET 2013

Good morning/evening/afternoon/night,

As a bit of personal hobby, I've recently started studying SeaBIOS in the
hopes of making it behave in a more "life-like" manner (see: VMware's BIOS).
However,  I seem to be at

a bit of a loss for where to start looking for information on the API that I
can use inside SeaBIOS, though. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Perhaps someone can link

me to an html page (or PDF, even) or something that gives me an idea what I
can use during BIOS initialization?

Is there ANY information out there that I can use while doing this?

I mostly need access to the following:

*  The cursor's x/y position

*  Foreground and background text color

*  Low + Extended memory information

*  Installed disk information

Is the above information even available to me at start up like that?

Thanks in advance!

- Robert

---
This email and any files attached to it may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify iss at psiglenmere.com.

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.